From: Bullard, Claude L (Len)
To: vdv@dyomedea.com; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Sent: 6/21/01 9:45 AM
Subject: RE: Escher could have drawn it (Re: XML Schema and Entities)

That would say under XML Schema, a document can
be rootless in the classical sense.  It is more
like VRML, which having been designed from the
beginning to be object-oriented, has no document
root, simply a comment that must be included
at the head of the file.  XML Schema in that
sense has been oriented toward object design.

Is this the case, that by having multiple
global elements, we can design a schema
with multiple document roots, or perhaps
simply, multiple trees?

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.