From: "Murali Mani" <mani@CS.UCLA.EDU>
To: "Bing Li" <Bing.Li@asu.edu>
Cc: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: How to get the 1st element in DTDD

I have always believed that the schema should specify the
possible root types, people have always said against this, I have always
waited for one good reason for not specifying the root of the document in
the schema, but unfortunately, I do not think I have seen any... I will
keep waiting for some good reason ...