From: Benjamin Guralnik [mailto:guralnik@bezeqint.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 7:57 AM
To: XML-DEV List
Subject: Suspending the listserver?

Hey Listers,

Do any of you happen to know if it's possible to suspend the list, i.e. stop getting the messages without actually unsubscribing? I frequently use this option in a couple of other lists I'm subscribed to, but since this is a different server I'm a bit confused about the syntax to use here.

Thanks,
Benjamin