Re: "Current" list of XML IDEs?

I use XML Cooktop often and like it a lot, especially for xslt stylesheet
work.  Doesn't do schemas or schema/dtd conversions, though.

For plain typing xml into a document, I like Architag XRay, even though it's
still missing some things in beta, because it shows you charcter by
character if you are well-formed (or valid, if you have specified a DTD)
without getting in your way the least bit.

For xml schema work, I'm trying out the XML Spy 4.01 beta.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Roger L. Costello]