From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) [mailto:clbullar@ingr.com]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 2:00 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Unique and MSXML 4.0

Simple question.   The docs indicate the <unique> constraint is

implemented in MSXML 4.0.  I run tests against my own and

other's documents and it appears not to be (passing as valid

when in fact, invalid unless I have hosed the definition).

Anyone know if this is implemented?  I don't mind being

incompetent; I mind the parser not telling me so.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
clbullar@ingr.com
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard