Re: SGML vs XML

Peter Flynn wrote:

> At Thursday, 28 June 2001, Marcus Carr <mrc@allette.com.au> wrote:
>
> >I've read that too...:-)
>
> Actually it was untrue. SGML was perfectly usable over the Web, and

That was tongue in cheek - I'm with you. We did something between 1/4 and
1/2 million pages of conversion of Hansard (the record of Ausrtralian
parliament) in SGML which was displayed in Panorama. It was every word
spoken for 15 years, and trust me, they can speak...

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au
       - Einstein