RE: SchemaTA (was: Newbie)

I have seen XML experts use the word schemata and not schemas. I will try
to ensure that I use the word schemata in future literatute. I will admit
that I have been using schemas, without much thought.

My vote will be for schemata purely based on the above reasons, if I am
asked to choose between schemas and schemata. But I am not sure if it is
that important.

regards - murali.