Re: XML and the Real World

<< When our industry standardizes on a small set of XML vocabularies, we
plan to incorporate it into our business processes."
A reference to any articles on this subject would also be appreciated. >>

Two different takes on the current state of application vocabularies -- the
first by Tim Bray, the second by Norbert Mikula:

XML's Greatest Hits (And Misses)
http://technetcast.ddj.com/tnc_play_stream.html?stream_id=550

XML in the Large: The Big Picture
http://technetcast.ddj.com/tnc_play_stream.html?stream_id=551