Is this premitted ?

Hello,

Thanks for the info about MSXML4 and schema support. Now I would like to ask
something. I want to express the following model in a XML schema:

1. <tag attr="val">text</tag>
2. <tag>
     <attr>complex val</attr>
     text
   </tag>

If there is the attribute "attr" (1), the child element <attr>  must be
prohibited and vice versa (2).

Is there a way to conditionally set the "required" or "prohibited" options
for an attribute/child element, based on other element's presence/absence ?

I couldn't find any info if this is possible.

Dimiter Naydenov