RE: SchemaTA (was: Newbie)

Yeah, I thought about it after sending my message... I should be funny to
see how many pompous acronyms we can find, finally :). We're creating words
and acronyms like we used to handle dates long before Y2K : why worry about
the future ? Let's use very generic terms and let our followers do the job
of finding free places in the name space !

Regards,
Nicolas