RE: XML and unit testing

> Well at least on _this_ list you are right :).

If you are interested in running the same conceptual test
suite on multiple languages (especially those that are
descendants of C++), it seems hard to beat the combination
of JUnit, JSUnit, CppUnit, whatever the .NET CLR unit
test framework is called and all the other xUnit implementations.

I used all but the .CLR version in running DOM validation
suites.  I could build the tests in a Java IDE for JUnit
and with some well chosen regular expressions was able
to convert the source code to JavaScript and C++ to
test other implementations.