Re: Accepting non-deterministic content models

"Roger L. Costello" wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> The following element, test, has a non-deterministic content model:

Maybe a stupid question, but (without discussing if it's a valid schema
or not) why is this non-deterministic with these numbers of occurrences
?

I would say that this allows either a, b or ab and that's it.

Eric

--
See you at XTech in San Diego.
             http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2001/view/e_spkr/790