Re: Accepting non-deterministic content models

> | I believe that the origin of this "problem" is that
> | in the XML spec it states that parsers *should*
> | reject non-deterministic content models.

With respect to XML Schemas, does it yield to XML on this issue, or does
it in fact impose a tighter constraint, i.e., require that XML Schemas
*must not* have non-deterministic content models?  Since XSV rejects
non-deterministic schemas I am inclined to suspect that such is that
case, although I have not been able to locate such a statement in the
Schema spec.  /Roger