RE: Which parser to use

So JAXP and JDOM and both APIs and JAXP is the API of choice right?  What
I'm after is the easiest to use for validating XML docs against Schema
when parsing.  I've been using JAXP but can't find any examples that
validate against Schema and have been pointed towards JDOM by someone who
has done just that with it.