-----Original Message-----
From: Sterin, Ilya [mailto:Isterin@ciber.com]

And we do to, Solaris 2.5, 2.7, 2.8 also standard out of the box.  What's
you point?  Also use Mandrake 8.0 at home, also standard out of the box.

Ohhhh, I have an idea.  Why not stop all innovations, discoveries,
improvements, etc..., since that would be too much for Len to handle.
Remember he does not wish to think nor learn new things as per his previous
post.  I think technology is moving at a much faster pace that he can
handle, so we must all slow down.