Re: (OT) OS other than Win

I'm not so sure it was off topic. Sometimes we need someone to remind us
that standards have political repercussions. Irony and outright sarcasm are
both rather dangerous tools, but it's a dangerous world we live in.

Dancing like there's no tomorrow is one thing,
but dancing to prepare for tomorrow is quite another.

Joel

Sterin, Ilya replied:

[snipped]
> > From my observations of the list, Len is about as opened minded a
> > person as
> > you could ever hope to meet.
>
> I'm beginning to see that, but use of sarcasm is sometimes misunderstood
and
> should be used carefully, especially in an international mailing list,
where
> some might take him serious and start a big OT argument.
[snipped]