Re: Re: Platform and browser compatibility

On Mac OS 9, with IE 5.0, the form is displayed, but the default values are
not. Next and Previous buttons do nothing.

On Mac OS X, with IE 5.1 (beta), the same.

I'd say it doesn't work on Mac OS machines yet. Note that the browser
version numbers are not as high as available for MSWindows, and that means
you should expect different levels of support for both the script language
and the XML/XSL.

HTH

Joel Rees
programmer -- rees@mediafusion.co.jp
To be a tree supporting all information,
  giving root to the chaos
    and branches to the trivia,
      information breathing anew --
        This is the aim of Yggdrasill.
============================XML as Best Solution===
Media Fusion Co. ,Ltd.  株式会社メディアフュージョン
Amagasaki  TEL 81-6-6415-2560    FAX 81-6-6415-2556
    Tokyo TEL 81-3-3516-2566   FAX 81-3-3516-2567
                       http://www.mediafusion.co.jp