Can ya plz

Hello everyone,

 Well I have very small doubt.

 I have xml file : code

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="temple.xsl"?>

<POETRIES>

  <POETRY>

    <TITLE>A Broken Heart</TITLE>

    <ARTIST>by LeiLani Renee</ARTIST>

      <P_BODY>

	<PARA>You told me you loved me.</PARA>

	<PARA>You said you would stay.</PARA>

	<PARA>I thought we were meant to be.</PARA>

	<PARA>But you went away.</PARA>

	<PARA>I gave you my time and would never complain.</PARA>

        <PARA>And what I got in return was sorrow and  pain.</PARA>

        <PARA>I stayed by your side through thick and  thin.</PARA>

        <PARA>No matter how hard you'd fall or how strong you'd win.</PARA>

	<PARA>I thought our feelings were true and just.</PARA>

	<PARA>For me it was love, for you it was lust.</PARA>

	<PARA>Now that time has passed, I've begun to recover.</PARA>

	<PARA>Because the love I had for you can't be found in another.</PARA>

	<PARA>I realize now, maybe we were meant to be apart.</PARA>

        <PARA>You didn't give me love, but instead a broken heart.</PARA>

      </P_BODY>

   </POETRY>

</POETRIES>

And XSL as follows:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">

</xsl:stylesheet>

Its just blank one. But still I can't get any output in browser.I have changed it to some thing like this

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">

<xsl:template match="/">

<xsl:for-each select="POETRY">

  <xsl:call-template name="POETRY"/>

</xsl:for-each>

<xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="POETRY">

  <xsl:value-of select="TITLE"/>

  <xsl:value-of select="ARTIST"/>

  <xsl:for-each select="P_BODY/PARA">

  <xsl:for-each>

</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Well If I am completely wrong in logic then please suggest me how to display this doucment through XSL.

Thanx in advance to you all wonderfull people.

Sign up for your "FREE E-MAIL" @ MADMAIL http://www.madmail.com