RE: Do you know a tool for putting directory-file-info into anxml-file?

Hey Rene,

Maybe you will find Philipp Lenssen's work useful:
http://www.outer-court.com/tech/asp_sitemap.htm
It reads the file system (you pick the root dir, extensions, exclusions
etc), gives an XML representation and finally renders it to the browser.
You can modify any layer to suit your needs, I highly recommend this
one.
One thing though. Phil has made this to be highly configurable and
generalised, but it's rather slow for large file systems. By making
modifications and keeping what you need, you should have something a lot
faster.

Hope this helps,

Manos