Re: XML Blueberry (long response on CJK background)

Murata Makoto wrote:

> JIS X 0213 contains about 200 kanjis made in Japan.  I will count
> which of them are in Extension B.  On top of them, JIS X 0213 has
> kanjis for personal names or place names.

Some CJK ideographic characters are created in Japan.  Even Morohashi
Dictionary (a very famous dictionary in Japanese) does not thoroughly
cover such made-in-Japan kanjis.  As a result, many made-in-Japan
kanjis have been missing in JIS X 0208, JIS X 0212, JIS X 0221, and
Unicode 2.0.  JIS X 0213 has covered quite a few made-in-Japan kanjis
and they are in Extension B.  Some of them are used for human names,
but not all.  For example, U+298C6 means yeast for sake and is often
used for sake bottles.

U+2146E
U+218BD
U+216B4
U+235C4
U+2373F
U+25DA1
U+26E40
U+270F4
U+28277
U+283CD
U+2A190
U+203F9
U+20D45
U+20E95
U+21201
U+21255
U+2127B
U+212E4
U+212FD
U+21336
U+21344
U+213C4
U+2146D
U+21C56
U+21C56
U+21D2D
U+21D78
U+21DA1
U+21F76
U+2217B
U+22B46
U+22C1D
U+231F5
U+233E4
U+2344A
U+23451
U+2344B
U+23465
U+2355A
U+23594
U+23638
U+2370C
U+23D00
U+23DFA
U+23DD3
U+24629
U+246A5
U+24A4D
U+24B6F
U+2542E
U+25AE4
U+25AE3
U+25E65
U+25E65
U+25ED8
U+25F23
U+25F5C
U+26A1E
U+26A58
U+26A8C
U+26FF7
U+27615
U+27614
U+27631
U+27723
U+282F3
U+28455
U+2856B
U+285C8
U+286D7
U+28949
U+28946
U+28988
U+289BA
U+289BB
U+28A1E
U+28A71
U+28AE4
U+28D71
U+28DFB
U+28E1F
U+28E36
U+292A0
U+292B1
U+295CF
U+296F0
U+29DDB
U+29E3D
U+29E15
U+29E8A
U+2A437
U+2A6B2

More about such made-in-Japan characters, see

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/TAB01645/ohara/abstract.htm

Cheers,

Makoto