RE: Do you know a tool for putting directory-file-info into anxml-file?

While I don't know of any tool in particular, this doesn't
seem like a tricky one to write.

I'd probably approach it by writing a class that implements
XMLReader and then spits out SAX events as it traverses
the file system.

You could then plug this into any XML app without too much
trouble.

Cheers,

L.