RE: xslt

>  I need to make something with one xml file if there is smth in
another
>  one. Is it possible with XSLT and how?

Yes.

You need to be more specific though. :-)
If file B is a different representation of some or all the information
in file A, then apply a transformation to file A to generate the file B.
If, on the other hand, you want to generate something from file A, but
incorporating or dependend on information in file B, you can write a
transformation that you apply to file A, and that transformation opens
file B using the document() function.