RE: Blueberry/Unicode/XML

Anything is possible.  I'm told cockroaches
really like the serifed fonts we've worked
so hard to get rid of.  They use serifs to
follow the glyphs because they have very limited
internal memory and have to build up the strings
into words.  Each roach memorizes a word because they
can't manage whitespace codes so normalize even
the content by default (at white space without
the serif, they don't have a directional indicator).
They do require the DOCTYPE because otherwise,
the roach on the last endtag will walk off the page.
They line up and each roach does a sort of
MIME dance with the feelers to express the
word in roach.  The BigRoach watches this
dance and gets the whole message at once.
It's a touchy-feely system and any semantics
they can't handle, they ignore.  They are the
original masters of the tag stack.

The Tau Ceti bunch reads Sanskrit.  It was
their language to begin with so they still
have all the character encodings and glyph
maps.  Not to worry; they are waaay ahead
of us.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.