RE: SAX2 ... missing features?

Thanks for the link. I probably didn't pay too much attention because I
never used DTDs too much; I held out for schemas (I wanted the data types,
and better modularization and extensibility support). Also, in most of my
work, I'm not able to use GPL software (though most other open source
licenses are fine).