RE: SAX2 ... missing features?

Maybe I should read the license. :-) Is "GPL-with-library-exception" the
same as LGPL? The key thing for me is that since I work on commercial
software, I need a license that permits me to integrate it with a "larger
body of work" without the larger work having to use the same licensing
terms. If "GPL-with-library-exception" permits that, than I can probably use
it. We are currently using software covered by the Mozilla and Sun Public
Licenses, for instance, without any issues.