From: Hewko, Doug [mailto:Doug.Hewko@ccra-adrc.gc.ca]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 7:00 AM
To: 'peter@silmaril.ie'; 'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'
Subject: RE: When to use XML or HTML extensions?

Thanks for the reply. If you use a XML file, then aren't you limiting
yourself to just one style sheet? Or maybe my understanding of XML is still
too narrow.

As an example, take a phone list, which is a *.xml file because that's the
easiest to start using. If you want the same data to be displayed in
multiple ways (ie. sorted alphabetically or by location), then shouldn't you
use *.html files?