XSL from HTML for XML

Hi all,
          I wann to know that is there any tool by which we can get an
XSL for XML??? Say I've a HTML and XML. Now I wann to know that is there
any tool which can give me a XSL for XML, so that I can show the XML
data in the form of my HTML ??

Regards,
Pranav Kumar
Software Engineer
Informica Inc.
www.informica.com
Little drops of water, little grains of sand,
Make the mighty ocean, and the pleasant land:
So the little minutes, humble though they be,
Make the mighty ages of eternity.
Little deeds of kindness, little words of love,
Help to make earth happy, like Heaven up above.