StylishMonkey.com XML Website

Hello people I just signed up to this mailist, and would like to introduce myself; my names Martin I am aged 15 and I have been interested in internet technologies since last Christmas when I got a computer and connection to the internet. In this time I have learnt a few Programming languages inc PHP, XML, XSL(T),  (X)HTML and some others (mainly XML sister technologies inc XPointer XLinking etc.) And now I have created a website @ http://www.stylishmonkey.com the site is on the subject of XML and other XML based languages, the site is nowhere near finished but I'm hoping to do so real soon! Please send your comments on the design and goals of the site!

Yours Martin

Happy coding!