RE: Namespaces, W3C XML Schema (was Re: ANN: SAX FiltersforNamespaceProcessing)

On 01 Aug 2001 11:58:09 -0400, David E. Cleary wrote:
> > The reason Simon wrote his filter in the first place was in reaction to
> > something taught by a very respected XML trainer.
>
> That is not what I got out of his original message. Correct me if I'm wrong
> Simon.

I wrote the filters in response to a presentation by Aaron Skonnard, who
I'd happily describe as "a very respected XML trainer" despite my
disagreement on this issue (and lots more!).

So yes, this pattern is out in the world, and downright respectable in
some circles.