[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SAX-ext proposal #1: standalone flag
- From: David Brownell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 18:04:43 -0700
Document infoset extension
- One of the infoset properties for documents is not supported by
SAX2: whether it is standalone.
- Define a new standard feature ID:
Read-only; only visible while parsing
If true, the document was declared as standalone.
If false, it was either declared as standalone='no',
or no standalone declaration was present.
- Is it necessary to distinguish "no standalone decl"? If so
accessing that feature could throw SAXNotSupportedException.
It's a bit more work from parsers to track that.