Re: SAX-ext proposals, first set

> I'm about to send the first set of proposals, focussing on things
> the XML Infoset identifies, but which SAX2 doesn't yet expose
> even with the other "extensions".

All three proposals got through the mailers OK.

I'd like to see discussion on these for a while, and then in a
couple weeks (based on intense flamage, no doubt :) I expect
each will either be modified, withdrawn, or moving on to an
implementation phase.

That is, on the infamous "steak scale" of proposal done-ness
(apologies to vegans and others with healthful diets :) these are
"rare" ... nothing happens till they get cooked for a while.

- Dave