Re: ANN: SAX Filters for Namespace Processing

Paul Tchistopolskii wrote:
> From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>

> > Ronald Bourret scripsit:
> >
> > > 1) Is there any well-formed XML that a DTD can't model? I can't think of
> > > any (namespace issues aside).
>
> > I don't understand the point of this question.
>
> Neither do I.

David Cleary listed the ability to model any well-formed XML document as
one of the requirements of XML Schemas. I hadn't ever thought of this as
an explicit goal for either DTDs or XML Schemas and just wanted to
confirm that DTDs could do this. The answer is:
a) yes, and
b) in many cases, useless.

-- Ron