[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
More SAX2 proposals ...
- From: David Brownell <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 10:04:39 -0700
I'm sending a second batch of proposals along.
Again, all of these are backwards-compatible,
and most are extensions (SAX-ext)
In this batch:
- SAX-ext #4: feature/property discovery
- SAX-ext #5: DefaultHandler2
- SAX-ext #6: parser versioning
- SAX core #1: class loading
- SAX core #2: factories
The previous batch was:
- SAX-ext #1: standalone flag
- SAX-ext #2: Attributes.isSpecified
- SAX-ext #3: entity encoding and version
The same meta-questions apply, and I've used
the same answers: version-style evolution for
class/interface names uses numeric suffixes,
and the optional "extensions" stay decoupled
from the optional "helper" classes.
As before, I'll see followups to both lists, but
please follow up only to one of them.