question regarding XPath

Hi all,
  I don't know a lot about XPath. Can someone help me with the following...
  I want to know if there is a way in XPath to return an element based on its
text content. For eg., consider the following,

<Component>Star 6_0001
  <Component>Option1
    <Component>SubOption2
      <Parameter>UserSpecifiedPartNumber
        <Value>part2
        </Value>
      </Parameter>
    </Component>
  <Component>SubOption1
      <Parameter>UserSpecifiedPartNumber
        <Value>part4
        </Value>
      </Parameter>
  </Component>
</Component>
</Component>

  For the above, is there a way to return the Component which has the
value "SubOption2"?
  Also, if I have a number of "Component" elements, having the same or
different values, then is there a way to return a specific one of them?

  Thanks
  Akshaye