Re: error in DTD with multiple entities

In article <3B73ED7B.BBCA8863@east.fedex.com> you write:
>I have one DTD that references 2 other DTDs by using entities. The 2
>other DTDs are from 3rd party sources and I am not at liberty to change
>them. Both the referenced DTDs have an element named "country" and so I
>get errors from the parser when I try to parse an XML document that
>uses my DTD.

There's nothing you can do about this in general without changing
one of the DTDs.

One remote possibility: some DTDs define parameter entities for the
names of elements, for example to handle namespaces (as discussed
in another thread).  If you're lucky and this is the case, you can
override those definitions in the internal subset.

-- Richard