RE: XML.COM: How I Learned to Love daBomb

I've really grown weary of these sorts of articles. Web services is
over-hyped and over-marketed, therefore it is just a vacuous passing fad.
Interesting logic. Toothpaste is over-hyped and over-marketed, too. Does
that mean that toothpaste is just a passing fad?

I have to laugh at someone who dismisses web services as a meaningless
passing fad, then goes on to share his enthusiasm for the Semantic Web. All
I can think is it must be nice to not have to live in the real world.