Re: XML.COM: How I Learned to Love daBomb

Michael -- I found the same thing when I spoke at the eDevCon conference in
December of last year. I came prepared with slides that explained what SOAP
and XML-RPC are, but quickly abandoned them. The 200 or so people in the
audience knew what they were, how they worked, and about a dozen of them
were already using the technologies. Instead we answered questions for the
people who still had them, and shared stories. The key benefit was that they
could migrate to new languages and environments slowly, not all at once, and
could intermix components developed in different environments. Dave