RE: "Uh, what do I need this for" (was RE: XML.COM: How I Learned toLove daBomb)

I bet people on <mailto:xml-dist-app@w3.org> would *love* to hear more
details about your concerns about building a modular infrastructure and
how you see the problems relate to messaging in general.

I would also bet that people on <mailto:soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com>,
which roughly represent 40+ implementations or so would like to hear
what they are doing all wrong with respect to interoperability.

Henrik