Re: Namespaces, schemas, Simon's filters.

Peter Piatko wrote:

> Of course, it's easy enough for me to complain.  I don't have a real
> solution to the problem, except maybe writing some kind of "XSD lint" tool.

I'm biased on this issue (as regular readers will know).

[1]	Is there a sufficent consensus that we could make the default
non-use of local elements an official "best practice"?

[2]	Is there any consensus on when - if ever - use of local elements
*would* be "best practice"?

Francis.