Re: [Sax-devel] SAX namespace handling underspecified?

> I think this is just a documentation fix to make it clear that the
> startPrefixMapping() must be invoked immediately before the
> corresponding startElement() method, possibly with other relevant
> startPrefixMapping() methods intervening but no other methods.
> Comments? Thoughts? If there anything I've missed here?

Sounds about right to me.  Fix to the doc looks like it is just
adding that one word, "immediately":  immediately before,
immediately after.  (And adjusting a plural...)

For the record, I'm viewing the javadoc as the authoritative
text for the API spec.

- Dave