Re: Including multiple schemas - duplicate name errors

Well you could define the element once and then every other occurence
refer to it.

example:

<xsd:element name="foo" type="xsd:string"/>

<xsd:element name="foobar">
    <xsd:complexType>
        <xsd:element ref="foo"/>
        <xsd:element name="bar" type="xsd:string">
    </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

<xsd:element name="foofoo">
    <xsd:complexType>