Re: Enlightenment via avoiding the T-word

[Simon St.Laurent]

>I'm used to proceeding without any semblance of a foundation in history
>and philosophy, so I guess I should be used to it in XML as well.

All markup, XML included, is simply a footnote to Tarski's work
on Mereology:
         http://www.xrefer.com/entry/552789

:-)

Tim is right. The work "type" opens up a can of worms in which
it is difficult to communicate.

Putting concepts on top of other concepts is hard.
All those contemplating a debate on typing systems and the ontological
relationship between NS, FQGI, XSD etc. should take a cup of coffee
to this URL:
         http://www.rraz.co.uk/alexs/python/MontyPython6.htm

Sean