NewBie:pls Help!

Dear XMLers,

Please guide...

Here i am explaining my query with my example:

<Service>
<AccountInfo>

    <VendorName>yahoo</VendorName>
    <LoginId>nuttyprofessor</LoginId>
    <MailCount>Unread:(4)</MailCount>

    <Headers>
    	<Message>
	    <From>Yahoo! Reminder</From>
	    <Subject>hello good morning, 8/23/2001, 11:00 am</Subject>
	    <Date>Wed 08/22 </Date>
	    <Url>http://www.mymail.com</Url>
	    <Size>5k</Size>
	</Message>

        <Message>
	    <From>Yahoo! Calendar</From>
	    <Subject>Daily Calendar, 8/23/2001, 2 Events Today</Subject>
	    <Date>Wed 08/22 </Date>
	    <Url>http://www.xyz.com</Url>
	    <Size>5k</Size>
	</Message>
	</Headers>

<AccountInfo>

<AccountInfo>

    <VendorName>Excite</VendorName>
    <LoginId>professor</LoginId>
    <MailCount>Unread:(4)</MailCount>

    <Headers>
    	<Message>
	    <From>Excite! Reminder</From>
	    <Subject>hello good morning, 8/23/2001, 11:00 am</Subject>
	    <Date>Wed 08/22 </Date>
	    <Url>http://www.mymail.com</Url>
	    <Size>5k</Size>
	</Message>

        <Message>
	    <From>Excite! Calendar</From>
	    <Subject>Daily Calendar, 8/23/2001, 2 Events Today</Subject>
	    <Date>Wed 08/22 </Date>
	    <Url>http://www.xyz.com</Url>
	    <Size>5k</Size>
	</Message>
	</Headers>

<AccountInfo>

<Service>

Here i wish to display my information like for the vendorname yahoo its
corresponding headers are displayed when a <a>yahoo</a> link is clicked
like

<a>Yahoo!</a>

<a>Excite</a>

Like when i click any of these links only then the message or header
content is displayed, i am planning to do this with frames, these
vendornames are in the left frame and on clicking one of these links,
the frame on the right hand side displays the respective headers of the
vendorname clicked.So for that i want to check the condition that is
pass a parameter vendorname from the xml to the xslt so that accordingly
the same xslt is applied in different ways and that xslt takes the
parameter vendorname and displays the headers of only that vendor.

Please guide....

Regards and Thanks,

XML Learner.