RE: Enlightenment via avoiding the T-word

Cut and paste is a interesting issue for XSDL.  XSDL allows one to create
not just local elements, but also anonymous complexTypes.  But XSDL also
allows for type substitution.  However, I cannot cut-and-paste the contents
of an anonymous complexType, even if it is a sub complexType of the
destination.  I, at least, consider this a whole.

Matthew