RE: Enlightenment via avoiding the T-word

Yes, and therefore, not simple.  Again,
in a syntax editor, ALL bets are off.
Neill Kipp beat me relentlessly to make
me understand that surface syntax in
SGML didn't tell one enough about the
actual properties of the system itself.
Ah the days of innocence and batch....

Cut and paste is never simple in XSDL
just as it isn't in a procedural language
as using MS Access for editing VBScript
shows in ASP.  The nasty habit of filling
in missing quote marks before one is quite
done introducing bugs is perturbing. :-)

Is it a hole or a feature that isn't
safe given some context of use?  Again,
I thought local elements behaved like
local variable names in a function until
I had to write XPaths against them.  We
have programmers all over the building
still scratching their heads over the
"in no namespace" explanation.