Announce: Tools for XML-Deviants (using Netscape/Mozilla)

I've put together a couple of simple (i.e. HTML not XUL) sidebars
which some of you may find useful in your online XML-Deviancy:

http://www.ldodds.com/projects/xml_deviant_tools/

The first is an 'XML-DEV Toolbar' that provides quick access to
the XML-DEV archives, and search functions at XML.org,
ASPN and eclectic (via Meerkat).

The second is an 'XML News Toolbar' provides simple search forms for
accessing the XML CoverPages, XML.com, Meerkat's XML Profile, and
Cafe con Leche.

I plan to expand the range of tools as I get time: these are
just my early hackings. I'll likely port the sidebars to XUL as well.
They should hopefully be useful in their current state however.

Any problems/comments then feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Research Group, ingenta | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"