XMLSchema enumeration

 Hello,

I'm having difficulties managing to extend an enumerate type.

My base type looks like :

<xsd:complexType name="error.Type">
   <xsd:attribute name="code">
      <xsd:simpleType>
         <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
	    <xsd:enumeration value="E_UNKNOWN_ERROR"/>
            <xsd:enumeration value="E_FATAL_ERROR"/>
	 </xsd:restriction>
      </xsd:simpleType>
   </xsd:attribute>
</xsd:complexType>

This type is declared in a schema with a targetNamespace.

What I need is to derive this base type in schemas that
declares another targetNamespace, to add more enumeration
values. The goal of course is to use the right type depending
on the context.

 Any help appreciated !

 Thanks,

	Fabrice
--
Fabrice Desré - France Telecom R&D/DMI/GRI
Tel: +(33) 2 96 05 31 43