Re: XML Public Indentifier

/ "Betty L. Harvey" <harvey@eccnet.com> was heard to say:
| Sorry, I meant XML and namespaces.  Although XML and catalogs
| work, I am not familiar with any software (except software
| vendors who started in SGML) that support XML catalogs.  Public
| identifiers and XML seem to be forgotten by XML software
| vendors.

You can use the OASIS XML Catalogs Specification with XML today,
see http://www.sun.com/xml/developers/resolver/

I use them all the time with Xalan and Saxon.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Old and young, we are all on our last
XML Standards Engineer | cruise.--Robert Louis Stevenson