XML Catalogs (was RE: XML Public Indentifier)

We don't use SGML, here; just XML. But I definitely see the need, and I'm
specing support for this right now for our next generation integration
toolset. We will be supporting it. I'm very glad to see this spec, and am
quite pleased with its simplicity.

I hope the tool vendors will support it soon, as well. I'm guessing that
SoftQuad and Arbortext will be supporting it for obvious reasons. Anyone
know if Altova plans on supporting it with XML Spy?

Now if we can get tool support for RDDL as well as XML Catalog... that would
make me happy. :-)