RE: What is wrong with my include element?

Hello,

The problem is that you have the namespace name in your schemaLocation.
This is only done in instance documents. In includes, you only need to
specify the location of the other schema document.

Try just using:
<xsd:include schemaLocation="ArticleMaDaSch.xsd"/>

Hope that helps,
Priscilla
Priscilla Walmsley                   priscilla@walmsley.com
Architect, Vitria Technology          http://www.vitria.com
Author, Definitive XML Schema  (Prentice Hall, Dec. 2001)